West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme : Online Apply, Download Form
lakshmi bhandar scheme West Bengal | Benefits of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme | Apply online | Download Offline Form
In 2021, the West Bengal government launched a new initiative called “Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.” The term Lakshmi means “money and worth.” In this Scheme, the West Bengal Government took a historic move by launching Lakshmi Bhandar, a beneficiary scheme to raise the standard of living for women throughout Bengal.
The West Bengal government established this initiative to give considerable financial help to the feminine head of the household.
This page is all you need to know about the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Initiative, including its goals, features, benefits, eligibility, documents required and official documents and procedure.
Once you read this page, you will have all the info you need to register for the Lakshmi Bhandar programme.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The West Bengal company has initiated the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana, which provides women with the required financial support. Under this plan, the state govt. would fund Rs 500 per month to general category households and Rs 1,000 per month to SC/ST households.
This idea will benefit more than 16 lakh residents of West Bengal. This Scheme was made keeping in mind the average monthly household consumption expenditure of the state Rs.5249.
The financial aid provided by this program will cover 10% to 20% of the beneficiary’s monthly expenses. The prize money will be given directly to the beneficiaries’ financial accounts under this procedure.
Basic information of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Scheme Name:||Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|The Scheme was announced:||July 2021.|
|Launched By:||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objectives of the Scheme:||Support basic expenditure|
|Probable Beneficiaries:||1.6 Crore women|
|For General Category:||Rs.500 per month|
|For SC/ ST Category:||Rs.1000 per month|
|Scheme Budget:||Rs. 12900 Crore|
|Application Process:||Online/ Offline|
objectives of West Bengal’s Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The chief objective of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 is to give much-needed economic support to women heads of families.
- Female household heads will receive Rs 500 and 1000 under this plan (SC and ST category).
- Inhabitants of West Bengal would be proficient in bringing on their daily lives due to this economic backing.
- They are becoming self-sufficient as an outcome of this approach.
- The project will also assist the state’s various socio-economic economies.
- Citizens of West Bengal will no longer be reliant on others for their daily needs.
Click Here to get complete information on West Bengal Ration card
What are the advantages of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
- This Scheme is made for all individuals from the caste and tribal communities.
- To provide much-needed financial assistance to women heads of families.
- The West Bengal State Government has allocated about Rs.12900 crore for the execution of this project.
- This Scheme will provide financial help to the female head of the home.
- Applicants will receive financial support in their bank accounts.
Documents for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
To register for this program, you must submit the supporting information with your online application form.
- Ration card copy
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- income proof
- Passport size photograph
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhar card copy
- Mobile number
What are the guidelines for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
To register for this program, you need to follow the helpful guidelines accompanying your online application form.
- The benefit amount for this programme will be provided in September 2021.
- Applicants can obtain registration forms freely at govt camps situated around the state.
- Applicants may submit their applications between the 16th of August and the 15th of September 2021.
- All applicants must provide relevant papers, including an Aadhar card and a bank account details, along with the registration form.
A beneficiary thanking Hon.Chief Minister on introduction of "Lakshmir Bhander " scheme at Duare Sarkar camp in Barrackpore Municipality area – for Ward no.s 01,02 at Kaliyanbas Primary School #DuareSarkar pic.twitter.com/xBgCDvofNk
— SDICO Barrackpore N 24 Pgns (@NSdico) August 16, 2021
What are the rules for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
To register for this program, you must follow the rules and regulations of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Scheme:
- Must have West Bengali residency.
- This form is only available to women.
- This Scheme is open to general, OBC, SC, and ST applicants.
- This plan is not open to tax-paying families.
- In principle, more than 2 hectares of land cannot be applied for.
How to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar initiative?
West Bengal people have applied for this programme through Duare Sarkar camps. Or you can quickly sign up and register on this website.
Simple application procedure follows step by step:
The government’s first move is to register Lakshmi Bhandar programme beneficiaries.
- Login and One Time Password generation choices are accessible on the main website. You should first click “Generate OTP,” then input your cell phone number.
- Register for this Scheme by entering the OTP obtained on your mobile device.
- After successfully registering, candidates must log in using their registered mobile number, and the OTP obtained on their cell phone.
- Now, the applicant must give their name, address, father’s or mother’s name, spouse’s name, bank account information, and so on. After completing the form, proceed to the Upload Documents part.
- After submitting the relevant documents, submit the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Applications. Take a hard copy of the application for future convenience.
- To apply under the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, eligible West Bengal citizens must first print the Lakshmi Bhandar Application application Pdfs.
- Gather all of the necessary papers and then begin filling out the application form for this plan with your information.
- After filling out all of the information requested in the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form,you must now fill out a self-declaration form stating that the information you provided is truthful to the best of your knowledge.Advertisement
- After going through all of the requirements, you carefully sent this application form to the relevant department near you.
Govt. of West Bengal
Address: Bikash Bhaban 10 th Floor
DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City
Pin Code: Kolkata 700091
Phone No: +91-033-23341563
E-Mail Id: [email protected]