Karnataka epass Scholarship 2021- Online Application form, Check Status
Karnataka epass scholarship | Karnataka epass scholarship online application | required document | epass scholarship eligibility
Karnataka is currently one of the most developed states in the country where technology is advancing rapidly. Karnataka is at the forefront of startups in the tech sector. Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, is getting a new hub of tech startups where there is no dearth of jobs in the private sector. The Government of Karnataka is running many schemes to advance the students of their states. Many scholarship schemes help students from economically weaker families to pursue their careers. In this article, we are going to introduce a scheme Karnataka Epass Scholarship being run by the Karnataka State Government.
What is Epass Karnataka Scholarship
Karnataka Epass Scholarship, run by the Government of Karnataka, is a great scholarship scheme, through which the students of economically weaker families are being helped by the state government to study. This scheme has been launched by the government authorities of the state government. Students of different classes are being helped by this scheme. There are students in every corner of the world who, being from a financially weak family, could not get a higher level of education. The problem arises when, despite being effective and hardworking, the students are not able to move forward.
Online Application/Registration Details in Short Form
|Full name of the scheme||Karnataka E- Pass Scholarship|
|The scheme was started by||The State Government of Karnataka|
Schemes under Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Under the Karnataka Epass Scholarship Scheme, scholarship is given to the students who have scored 90 percent or more in class 12th and 10th.
- Under the Karnataka Epass Scholarship Scheme
- 3500 Rs. per annum is given in post-matric scholarship,
- Rs.1500 per month for 10 months in food and housing scholarship and
- Rs.1750 per annum for Sports Fee, Training Fee, Laboratory Fee, and Readers Charge up in fee congestion.
- But the benefits of all these scholarships and facilities are available to only those students who get more than 90% marks.
Key Features of Karnataka Epass Scholarship/scheme
This system combines welfare departments, the Treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), colleges, and banks for disbursement of scholarships.
Karnataka Epass is an ecosystem that makes it easy to deliver scholarship funds directly to verified recipients, ensures hassle-free delivery
Objectives of Karnataka Epass Scholarship
The Karnataka Epass Scholarship scheme is offered by the Karnataka government to backward classes.
Vidyasiri scholarship provides financial assistance to backward and underprivileged students of the state.
Eligibility criteria for EPass Karnataka Scholarship
If you live in Karnataka and want to take advantage of the Epass Karnataka Scholarship Scheme, then you should know about the eligibility of this scholarship scheme which is set by the government. Some of these eligibilities are as follows:
- Post-Matric Scholarship- Students are eligible to apply for Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship up to the Matric level to get Post Matric Scholarship. Apart from this, the annual income of the family should be less than 1.50 lakhs (category 1) and less than Rs 2 lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories).
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)- Matriculation level students in government, government-aided and housing colleges can apply to get the Food and Housing Scholarship. Eligible applicants will be those whose annual family income should be less than Rs 2.50 lakh (category 1) and Rs 5 lakh (category 2A, 3A, and 3B).
- Fee Concession (FC) Scheme- Apart from this, students with PG courses can also apply for fee concession under the Epass Scholarship. For this, the annual family income of the student’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh (category 1) and Rs 2.50 lakh (for categories 2A, 3A, and 3B).
- Apart from this, the student should have the parent’s Aadhar card, caste certificate, bank passbook, income certificate, college certificate, assessment certificate, and residence certificate.
Guidelines for Beneficiaries of Karnataka Epass Scheme
There is guideline made for the eligible students who have benefit for the karnataka Epass Scholarship. The guide line is provided as follows-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka
- Candidates should not have a family income exceeding 200000 per annum
- Students must attend classes at least 75% of the time for the academic year
- Students Aadhar Card must be linked to a bank account
- The applicant must belong to the SC, ST category
How to Apply Online for Epass Scholarship?
Students who are eligible for Karnataka Epass scheme can submit applications through Epass that is through Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship. If you are interested in applying, then read all instructions carefully and follow the given steps to apply online. If you want to register for Karnataka Epass Scholarship Karnataka, then you do not need to go anywhere for this. You can easily apply for Epass Scholarship by following the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scholarship.
- Click on Student Zone appearing on the homepage.
- Now you will see a list of scholarships out of which click on the scholarship you want to apply for.
- After this Epass Scholarship, the Online Form will appear in front of you. Fill the requested information in this form and upload all the required documents.
- Post that click on submit button.
- After this, you have to take the print of the application form because it will be useful in your future.
Check the application Status of Epass Karnataka
Candidates who have completed the registration process may also check the status of their scholarship applications on Epass Karnataka Scholarship, through which they may learn how far their application has progressed. They can track application status online till gets approved finally. In order to determine whether their application form (New & Renewal) has been submitted, they can check this online. If any mistakes were made during filling out the application form, it will lead to rejection. Students can follow the below steps to check their Epass status online. To check the application Status Of Epass Karnataka follow these easy steps given below-
- Visit the Karnataka Epass Scholarship Website.
- Click on the Student Services option on the homepage.
- Now, select Application Status from the drop-down menu.
- The screen will display the status of your application.
- Login using your credentials now.
- Enter your Application No., Academic year, and SSLC passing year.
- Click the Get Status button.
Important Documents required to Apply Online for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Aadhar card of father and mother/guardian (Epass Karnataka Aadhar Link)
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Father’s Aadhar Card Number
- Family Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Admission Certificate
- Bank Passbook Page
- Mother’s Aadhar Card Number
- School or College issued Transfer Certification
- Bonefide certificate of the prospective college for the candidate
After submitting the application form, applicants will receive an update via their registered mobile number or E-Mail address regarding the status of the E-Pass Scholarship. In cases where candidates do not receive an acknowledgement, visiting the official website is the best option for checking the scholarship status.
Check the Application Number of Karnataka Epass Scholarship
So, to check your application number you need to follow the simple steps given below-
- first of all Click on the Student Services option.
- After that select Know your application number from the dropdown list.
- Then enter all the information that is required
- Then you will see two options –
- From that click on your desired option.
- Now, the details will appear.
How to check Hostel Application Status
To check your hostel application status you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all click On Official Website.
- Then click on the Student Services option.
- Then from the dropdown list, Select Hostel Application Status.
- Enter the Application number along with the date of birth.
- Click on the Get Status link.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka aimed at making educational opportunities available to the backward classes of the state. Students from Backward Classes can apply for the Devaraja Arasu Prathibha Scholarship if they have attended the SSLC/ Secondary PUC for the year 2021-22 and scored 90% or more in the annual examinations held in March and April 2021. It is a new initiative as the money directly reaches the registered candidates. Those interested must register on the official site, and a link to register as well as more information about Prathibha Puraskar 2021 will be provided.
How to download Pratibha Acknowledge
To download your Pratibha acknowledgment you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all click On Official Website.
- Now, Click on the Student Services option.
- Then, Select Pratibha Acknowledgement from the dropdown list.
- Fill in the details and click on the Download Acknowledgment button.
- You will see the Pratibha Acknowledgment will be displayed.
What is the last date of applying for Epass Scholarship
To check the last-day of applying for the Epass Scholarship and other important dates, visit Karnataka Epass through this link and find all the information you need on the closure dates of both scholarships and their schemes.
Karnataka Epass Contact Details are as follows:
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.